- Goods Sold in Online Store and Order Placement
- An order is placed between a buyer at the online store (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) and the representative of the online store of LA Baltic OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Seller). Placing an order is equivalent to the conclusion of a purchase and sale agreement.
- Products are sold to both natural and legal persons.
- By concluding the sales contract, the Buyer confirms that he or she is at least 18 years old.
- To place an order, the Buyer places the order electronically by adding a product to the virtual shopping cart. The order is placed the moment the Buyer clicks on the “Submit order” link. The Seller shall send the invoice of the completed order to the Buyer by e-mail. When filling an order, we would advise you to be careful to avoid inaccuracies in the data and the quantities of products ordered. The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of their order.
- If the product is in stock, the goods will be delivered within 3 working days. If the product is not currently in stock, the ordering time is 4-16 weeks depending on the product. The exact delivery time will be notified to the customer by telephone or e-mail no later than three working days after placing an order. The Buyer can also receive detailed information about the product and the delivery time by filling in the “Ask additional information” inquiry form, which will be answered within 2 working days.
- An order takes effect from the moment the total amount of the order has been paid to the bank account of LA Baltic OÜ via the bank link on the online store page or on the basis of a prepayment invoice.
P.S. When paying via a bank link, kindly click on the “Back to Merchant” link always after making the payment. Otherwise, the account will not be debited and the payment will not reach the Seller.
- The images displayed in the online store are illustrative and may differ from the actual ones (a difference in the display of colors on the screen of the device used).
- If the Buyer’s order cannot be fulfilled during the Delivery Time, the Seller will contact the Buyer and offer a possible new delivery time or a refund of the money paid. The money will be returned to the customer immediately, but no later than within 14 days after placing the order.
- If the Customer has ordered several products with different delivery times in one order, Products will generally be delivered together. If the Customer wishes to receive the Products separately, the Customer has the opportunity to pick up the Product in stock or pay for the additional delivery.
- Product Price and Payment
- The prices of goods sold in the online store are in euros. All prices include 20% VAT.
- If the Buyer makes a purchase from the online store, pays in advance via an invoice or a bank link, and requests the goods to be delivered, a transport fee will be added to the price. The transport fee is calculated in the shopping cart.
- The transport fee will not be added if the Buyer picks up the goods themselves at the InteriorStore, Kentmanni 4, or the warehouse in Tallinn.
- If the Buyer wishes to pick up the goods themselves, the Seller shall store the product in its own store or warehouse. Starting from the 7th day, the Seller has the right to ask for an additional deposit in the sum of 3 EUR per day.
- The goods are paid for in the online store via a bank link or with an advance payment invoice. If you pay in the Internet bank, you must click on the “Back to merchant” link after paying. Only then will the payment be confirmed and the merchant will be notified. Otherwise, no payment will be made in the Internet bank and the merchant will not receive your order.
- In the online store, you can pay through a secure Payment Centre (MAKSEKESKUS) with all the payment cards, incl. Visa, Mastercard, and thorugh ESTO online bank accounts.
- The Seller has the right to change the prices displayed in the online store at any time. If the prices in the online store have changed after the conclusion of a sales contract, the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer at the price valid at the time of ordering.
- Product Delivery Time and Transport Conditions
- The goods are delivered to the Buyer using various transport service providers (Smartpost, Omniva, and logistics companies).
- The delivery time of the goods depends on the product. The expected delivery time is indicated in the online store for each product separately.
- If the product is in stock, the goods will be delivered within 3 working days.
- If the product is not currently in stock, the ordering time is 4-16 weeks, depending on the product. The exact delivery time will be notified to the customer by telephone or by e-mail no later than three working days after placing an order.
- Exceeding the delivery time shall not be considered a breach of contract by the Seller, if the delay of the Seller is caused by a delay of third parties (including the transport service provider and the manufacturer).
- The goods shall not be delivered or supplied to the Buyer until the entire invoice has been paid.
- Product Return and Order Cancellation
- The Buyer has the right to return the goods purchased from the online store within 14 days from the day when the Buyer receives the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to products made to the Buyer’s special order. A product is made to special order, if the Buyer has the opportunity to choose the essential characteristics of the product when placing the order — colour, dimensions, material, or any other physical parameters of the product.
- In order to return the product, the return form must be filled in and sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The return form .PDF .
- Upon returning the product, the Buyer must return the product at their own expense within 30 days, depending on the product, either to the store or to the warehouse in Tallinn.
- Upon withdrawing from the furniture ordered, the Seller has the right to withhold 10% of the cost of the goods.
- When returning the product by Smartpost, the return is free of charge to the Buyer.
- The packaging of the returned goods and the goods must not be damaged in any way. Damaged packaging or a damaged product cannot be returned.
- The invoice number, the name of the Buyer, the bank account number, and the reason for returning the goods must be indicated on the return form. The value of the returned goods shall be transferred to the Buyer’s bank account immediately, but no later than within 14 working days. The cost of the transport ordered at the initial purchase will also be reimbursed in case of a refund.
- If the returned product is damaged and it has not been caused by the Seller or if the product has been used improperly by the Buyer, the Seller has the right to balance the damage to the goods.
If the Buyer does not agree with the balanced amount, the Buyer has the right to request an expert examination to determine the reduction of the value of the goods. If the result of an independent expert examination proves that the defect has occurred due to the fault of the Buyer, the Buyer shall reimburse the costs of the expert examination.
- Product Warranty and Filing a Complaint
- The Seller is liable for the non-compliance of a product with the terms of the contract, which occurs within 2 years from the date of delivery of the product to the Buyer. A complaint in case of a non-compliance with the terms of the sales contract shall be filed no later than within 6 months from the occurrence of the defect.
- The non-compliance of a product with the sales contract should be reported to the e-mail:email@example.com or to the telephone number: +372 6229 214
- The seller is not responsible for product defects:
- Caused to the product accidentally or intentionally by the Buyer.
- Due to improper use or improper storage of the product by the Buyer.
- In case of a non-compliance or a defect of the product, the Buyer has the right to demand the product to be replaced by a compliant and flawless product or to withdraw from the order and return the product. The shipping costs of returning the product shall be reimbursed by the Seller. The value of the returned goods shall be transferred to the Buyer’s bank account immediately but no later than within 14 working days. If the Buyer discovers the non-compliance of the product with the requirements, the Buyer is obliged to notify about it immediately. If the Buyer has used the product even after the error has become evident, the Buyer’s claims will not be satisfied
- Customer Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection
- The customer’s personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The Seller does not have the right to disseminate the Buyer’s data and the Buyer has the right to request the deletion of its data from the Seller’s database.
- LA Baltics OÜ is the controller of personal data. LA Baltic OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor Maksekeskus AS or ESTO AS.
- Settlement of Disputes
- The Consumer Protection Board protects the interests of the Buyer. LA Baltic OÜ resolves misunderstandings with its customers peacefully and through negotiations. However, if the parties do not find a suitable solution, both parties have the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or the Tallinn City Court.
- If the Buyer has any complaints regarding the Seller, complaints shall be filed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +372 6229 214.