The personal data controller of this Webshop is LA Baltic OÜ (registry code 12378092), Kentmanni tn 4, Kesklinn, Tallinn Harju county 10116, telephone number +372 622 9214, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LA Baltic OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor Maksekeskus AS or ESTO AS.
LA BALTIC OÜ adheres to the principle of data minimization in the processing of personal data.
In service environments, incl. the online store, personal data is collected only for the provision of services and the identification of persons.
The personal data processed during the transaction in the online store are:
- name, telephone number and e-mail address;
- delivery address of the goods;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support information.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- personal data is used to manage customer orders and to deliver goods;
- purchase history data (purchase date, goods, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyze customer preferences;
- the bank account number is used to return payments to the customer;
- personal data such as e-mail, telephone number, and customer name are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support);
- the IP address or other network identifiers of a user of the online store are processed for the provision of the online store as an information society service, and the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate manages the statistics of web usage (email@example.com).
Security and Access to Data
Personal data is stored on servers located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to US companies that are affiliated to the Privacy Shield framework. The employees of the webshop have access to personal data, who can access the personal data to resolve technical issues related to the use of the webshop and to provide customer support services. The webshop implements appropriate physical, organizational, and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access and disclosure. Personal data is transferred to the processors of the webshop (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) on the basis of agreements concluded with the webshop and the processors. The processors are required to ensure appropriate safeguards for the processing of personal data.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Data
Personal data can be accessed through customer support.
Withdrawal of Consent
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the customer’s consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by notifying the customer support by e-mail.
- The webshop only stores data in cases that are necessary for accounting or resolving consumer disputes.
- The webhop maintains a purchase history of 3 years. In the case of disputes relating to payments and consumer disputes, personal data shall be kept until the claim has been complied with or until the expiry of the limitation period. The personal data required for accounting purposes shall be kept for seven years.
Kindly contact customer support by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to erase personal data. A request for erasure shall be answered within a month at the latest and the period for erasure shall be specified.
The customer can subscribe to the InteriorStore newsletter and SMS notifications by e-mail, giving their consent either when making a purchase or by registering their e-mail address and their mobile telephone number on the website. The customer can withdraw their consent to receive the newsletter via the “Remove” link in the newsletter. To unsubscribe from SMS notifications, please contact email@example.com.
To provide the service, we use essential session cookies, which are deleted when a customer closes the web browser.
A user can manage (disable and enable) cookies via their web browser, but it is important to note that disabling cookies is not possible.
Instructions for setting cookies for the most common web browsers can be found at:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
By using the websites and/or service environments, you have read and agreed to the given terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change the general principles if necessary, notifying all parties involved.
Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).